Tewksbury, Massachusetts Personal Injury Lawyers
If you've been injured through no fault of your own, finding the right Personal Injury Lawyer can be one of the most important decisions you can make. When you're hurt in an accident, your life gets much more complicated. You're dealing with your injuries, you're dealing with your doctors, and you're dealing with the insurance companies. At the same time, your life doesn't stop. You still have bills to pay, food to put on the table, and families to take care of.
At Marcotte Law Firm, our experienced team of Tewksbury Personal Injury Lawyers do everything we can to take these things off your plate so that you can focus on your recovery. We know that you're already dealing with a lot, and we feel it's part of our job to uncomplicate some of the things that you're dealing with.Types of Personal Injuries
At Marcotte Law Firm, our Tewksbury Personal Injury Attorneys have seen it all. Since we've been doing this for decades, there aren't many situations we haven't seen before. We've handled wrongful death cases, and we've handled cases for people with minor sprains and strains. At the same time, we often handle the following types of cases.
- Car Accidents: We have handled thousands of cases for people who were injured in car accidents. Whether you're the driver or passenger, and whether you were rear ended, hit on the highway, or in a head-on collision, our Personal Injury Attorneys have the experience necessary to get you the results you deserve.
- Workers Compensation: When a worker is injured on the job, they're entitled to compensation to reimburse them for their lost wages and their medical expenses. Our lawyers make sure that the insurance company is giving you the benefits you deserve.
- Medical Malpractice: We represent many victims of medical negligence who are suing their doctor, nurse, or medical professional for a preventable medical error.
- Premises Liability: Anyone who manages or owns a property is responsible to keep it safe for visitors. If you've been injured in an apartment building, store, parking lot, or any similar commercial property, you may be entitled to compensation.
- Social Security Disability: Our attorneys have decades of experience representing people who are in the process of applying for Disability Benefits.
When you call a Personal Injury Lawyer, it's the first step in cultivating a relationship that will last for months if not years. Personal injury cases are marathons, not springs. Since you'll be spending so much time with your attorney, it's important to find not only someone who is experienced, but also someone who is local and accessible. If you call a lawyer who is in Florida, you're limiting yourself to someone who isn't nearby. If you have a question or want to meet with your attorney, you need someone who's in your local community.
At Marcotte Law Firm, our team of personal injury lawyers have been representing people from Tewksbury and across the Merrimack Valley for decades. With our offices in Lowell, Andover, and Woburn, we pride ourselves on being local lawyers for the local community. We take time to meet with our clients, and we find that we're able to fully represent them to the best of our ability only when we're able to consider them partners in the case.
If you've been injured in an accident, call the Tewksbury Personal Injury Attorneys at Marcotte Law Firm for a free, no obligation consultation.