Massachusetts Personal Injury Lawyers
Personal injuries come in all shapes in sizes. That's why it's important to find an attorney who dedicates his or her practice to personal injury cases. These are complicated cases, and the insurance company will do everything it can to pay you as little as possible. You need a Personal Injury Attorney with the experience necessary to level the playing field.
At Marcotte Law Firm, our team of Personal Injury Attorneys has decades of experience going toe to toe with the insurance company. We know their tactics, and we know how to fight them. When you hire a Personal Injury Lawyer from Marcotte Law Firm, you know you'll be in good hands.Types of Personal Injuries
At Marcotte Law Firm, our team of lawyers brings expertise to a wide range of personal injury cases. These include:
- Car Accidents: The majority of our practice includes people who are injured in car accidents through no fault of their own. It ranges from minor accidents that cause sprains and strains to major car accidents that cause catastrophic or fatal injuries.
- Premises Liability: Whether it's a faulty handrail, a build-up of snow or ice, or a violent assault, landowners and property managers are required to keep their properties safe. When they don't, we hold them accountable.
- Medical Malpractice: Doctors, nurses, and medical professionals make mistakes. Whether it's a failure to diagnose or making a mistake during surgery, innocent people are often left with lifelong complications.
- Workers Compensation: Injured Workers are entitled to benefits to cover their lost wages and medical bills.
- Bicycle Accidents: Cyclists suffer from two things. Not only are they more vulnerable than those driving in cars, but they're also not recognized as being someone entitled to use the roadway.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Whether it's in a crosswalk, parking lot, or anywhere else a car might hit an unsuspecting pedestrian, significant injuries happen when a large vehicle hits an unsuspecting person.
At Marcotte Law Firm, we have built a reputation across the State of Massachusetts for tenacious, effective, and relatable Personal Injury Attorneys. Our clients and the professionals who refer them to us know that we will effectively represent our clients, we will have open lines of communication with them, and we will do everything we can to resolve their case in the way that's best for them.
Though we represent clients from across the state and country, our homebase has been in Lowell since 1964. During that time, most of our clients have come from Lowell and the surrounding communities in the Merrimack Valley. This includes clients who are from or were injured in the following communities:
- Andover, Massachusetts Personal Injury Lawyers
- Billerica, Massachusetts Personal Injury Lawyers
- Burlington, Massachusetts Personal Injury Lawyers
- Chelmsford, Massachusetts Personal Injury Lawyers
- Dracut, Massachusetts Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lawrence, Massachusetts Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lowell, Massachusetts Personal Injury Lawyers
- Tewksbury, Massachusetts Personal Injury Lawyers
- Tyngsboro, Massachusetts Personal Injury Lawyers
- Westford, Massachusetts Personal Injury Lawyers
- Woburn, Massachusetts Personal Injury Lawyers
Call our experienced Personal Injury Attorneys for a free, no obligation consultation.