The effects of a car accident may be physical at the outset, but trying to deal with your insurance company can quickly trigger emotional and mental challenges as well. Insurance companies spend a lot of time and money on advertising to make us think that they’re on your side. Most people who are in a car accident quickly realize that this isn’t the case. Parts of your life may be on hold when more than anything you want to get well and be able to afford the treatment and repairs you need.
At Marcotte Law Firm, our lawyers have more than 150 years of combined experience helping people obtain the compensation they need to cover costs associated with pain and suffering, lost wages, medical care and property damages. We will handle everything while you focus on your recovery.An Attorney to Help You Through Any Type of Car Accident
Accidents come in all shapes and sizes. There are the “minor” rear end accidents without much damage to the vehicle, and there are multi-car collisions on the highway with multiple totaled cars. Marcotte Law Firm has handled them all. We work with a vast array of individuals throughout northern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire as they navigate their lives after the following:
- Fender Benders — One of the most common forms of auto accidents where people get injured, even when there is little or no damage to the car, truck, or SUV.
- Commercial truck accidents — A type of accident where the vehicle’s company might be liable for damages. These can be quite serious when a large commercial truck crashes into a small car.
- Texting while driving accidents — Even with laws preventing it, people using their phones while driving are a hazard to others on the road. We hold the people displaying this reckless behavior accountable for their actions.
- Rollover accidents — When an accident is serious enough to flip or roll a vehicle, you should be certain the offending driver compensates you for all your injuries.
- Motorcycle collisions — Because these vehicles have fewer safety measures to them, you need to take extra measures to ensure that you get the compensation you deserve.
- Bicycle accidents and pedestrian accidents — Drivers need to be aware of their surroundings or risk causing life-threatening accidents. Even collisions at low speeds can seriously injure a pedestrian or someone on a bike. We hold those responsible for these actions accountable.
If the other party did not have any insurance or had minimal insurance, we will investigate other sources of recovery so you can be compensated for your injury, including uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage. If you are pursuing a wrongful death claim for the loss of a loved one, you can rely on us for sound legal representation.Contact Our Firm To Schedule An Initial Consultation
It is never too soon to get an attorney to fight for you. If you or a loved one has suffered an injury in a motor vehicle accident, act fast to begin seeking the compensation you need for a fair recovery. You can contact our office online or by calling us at (978) 458-1229.
Schedule your initial consultation with an experienced attorney today.