Articles Posted in Mass Tort Cases

There are many instances where accidents are caused by an employee of state or local government. When that happens, our clients are often curious how that affects their case.

In reality, these claims operate the same way as any other claim. But, there are a few subtle, but important differences.

First, you have to send formal notice of the claim to the government before actually suing them. This must be done within two years of the accident. If you don’t send this notice, the court might dismiss your case.

Contact Information