Woburn, Massachusetts Personal Injury Lawyers
When you’ve been injured in an accident, finding the right personal injury lawyer can be one of the most important decisions you can make. You’re going to have a lot more on your plate than you did before the accident. In addition to your job, your family, and other other responsibilities, you’ll also be dealing with an injury that makes everything in your life more difficult. The right attorney will do more than just settling your case.
An effective Personal Injury attorney will be a partner with you. You’ll have many questions throughout the process, and having your lawyer as a resource can save you from many sleepless nights. At the same time, not only will you have to worry about your injuries, but there will be issues with medical bills, insurance companies, and health insurance. Working with a personal injury attorney means that you don’t have to deal with many of these problems, which lets you focus on your recovery.Types of Personal Injury Cases
People injured through no fault of their own find themselves in many different situations. An experienced Woburn Personal Injury Lawyer will be able to provide a personalized approach to put you in the best position possible. At Marcotte Law Firm, our team of personal injury attorneys have decades of experience in a variety of practice areas that allow for us to represent clients efficiently and tenaciously. This includes representing injury victims in the following situations:
- Car Accidents: We represent people who are injured in all types of car accidents. This includes everything from pedestrians hit in crosswalks to rear end car accidents to collisions with tractor trailers on the highway.
- Workers Compensation: Injured workers are entitled to benefits to pay for a portion of their lost wages and for their medical bills. When insurance companies deny or delay these payments, we file claims with the Department of Industrial Accidents.
- Social Security Disability: Many people who have a physical or mental disability are unable to engage in substantial gainful employment. We help these people apply for Social Security benefits including Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Wrongful Death: We have handled many wrongful death claims for families who have lost a loved one.
- Premises Liability: Whether it’s a retail store, apartment building, or any commercial property, our lawyers represent people who were injured due to the negligence of property owners and property managers when they failed to keep their properties safe for visitors.
- Medical Malpractice: Our attorneys routinely represent patients who were injured due to a preventable medical error by a doctor, dentist, nurse, or other medical professional. This includes many cases referred to us by other lawyers in the community.
At Marcotte Law Firm, we have decades of experience providing experienced representation to injury victims. More importantly, we provide a personalized approach on a local level. When you call our lawyers, you’ll get a local attorney. With our office conveniently located in Woburn, we’re embedded in the local community and make ourselves available when our clients need us.