Westford, Massachusetts Personal Injury Lawyers
Being injured is no fun. It's salt on the wound knows that someone else is the reason why you're injured. Whether you were in a car accident, slipped in a store, or were hurt at work, it's important to find a Westford Personal Injury Lawyer that's a good fit for you.What Should I Look For in a Personal Injury Attorney?
Over the years, the law has become more specialized. Gone are the days of the "general practice" lawyer who does it all. As the law has changed, you need a lawyer who specializes in personal injury law to handle your claim. Just as you wouldn't hire a plumber to fix your lights, you wouldn't hire an estate planning attorney to handle your personal injury claim.
At the same time, you need a personal injury attorney who has the experience to get you the compensation you deserve. The insurance company has an army of claims adjusters, investigators, and lawyers. It's using every asset at its disposal to find a way to pay you less. You need a team of Personal Injury Lawyers who know how to beat the insurance company at its own game.
More importantly, you need a lawyer who is local and will listen. Having the best attorney in the country isn't going to do you any good if your lawyer won't call you back, or if you aren't able to make an appointment to meet with him/her. If you call a national law firm based out of state, you might never meet the lawyer who is supposed to be representing you.Types of Personal Injury Cases
At Marcotte Law Firm, our experience and personal touch have allowed us to grow our practice in a way that also allows us to treat our clients like family. This means that we offer a personalized service for our clients across many types of Personal Injury Categories:
- Car Accidents: Car accidents happen in many different ways and they cause many types of injuries. Whether you hurt your neck in a fender bender or broke your leg in a high-speed highway collision, Marcotte Law Firm can help.
- Workers Compensation: All workers who are hurt on the job are entitled to Workers Compensation benefits. At Marcotte Law Firm, we represent injured workers who have to fight to get their benefits from the insurance company
- Medical Malpractice: When patient safety is cast aside and a doctor injuries their patient, our personal injury lawyers can help
- Premises Liability: Many property owners don't keep their properties safe. They skip maintenance, they forget to shovel snow, and they kick the can down the road. This often causes injuries to unsuspecting guests, customers, and tenants.
- Wrongful Death: Marcotte Law Firm has successfully represented the families of many people who have been killed in preventable accidents.
- Social Security Disability: Wherever you are in the process of applying for Social Security Disability benefits, the Personal Injury Lawyers at Marcotte Law Firm can give you the best chances for success.
When you're looking for a Personal Injury Attorney, fit is everything. You should feel comfortable with your lawyer, and your lawyer should be approachable along with experienced.