Westford, Massachusetts Car Accident Lawyers
Getting into a car accident can be a very serious event in a person's life. What was otherwise a perfectly normal day can change in an instant into one that you'll remember for the rest of your life. When you're in this situation, it's important to find a lawyer who will be a partner with you to lighten your load. More than just settling your case, there will be a lot of hurdles along the way. Your lawyer should be the one to help you with these hurdles and make the process as easy as possible for you.
At Marcotte Law Firm, our Westford Car Accidents Attorneys do everything we can to make the process as streamlined and easy for you as possible. We understand that when someone is injured, a lot is thrown on their plate, which was already filled with the responsibilities that we all have. Our attorneys understand that life doesn't stop when you're injured. Whether you have a sprained neck or a broken leg, you still have food that needs to be put on the table and a roof that needs to be kept over your head.Types of Car Accidents
At Marcotte Law Firm, our Westford Car Accident Lawyers have decades of experience representing people who were injured in a car accident. This experience is what drives results. A lawyer who knows how insurance companies work and how to best present your case will have the best chance at successfully resolving your claim. With that, we have handled countless numbers of cases in the following situations:
- Rear-End Car Accident: Some of the most common accidents where your car is hit from behind by another car.
- Distracted Driving: These types of cases are on the rise as people aren't able to separate themselves from their cellphones
- Highway Accidents: Very dangerous accidents that often happen at high speeds
- Bicycle Accidents: Bicyclists are entitled to use the road, even though some drivers disagree. This often causes accidents when drivers don't give cyclists enough space.
- Drunk Driving Accidents: Drunk driving is still a scourge on society. When someone drinks and gets behind the wheel, the lack of inhibitions can cause significant injury.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Whether it's in a crosswalk or a parking lot, pedestrians often suffer catastrophic injuries when hit by a car, truck, or SUV.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Motorcyclists are some of the most vulnerable people on the road, as they drive at normal speeds without the protection of a vehicle.
When you're looking for a Car Accident Lawyer, it's important that you find a lawyer who's not only experienced, but also local and accessible. Achieving a good outcome depends in large part on having open and honest communication with your attorney. While many things are documented in your medical records, other things are not. You'll need to be comfortable with explaining how your life has been affected on a day to day basis so that your attorney and present a complete picture to the insurance company.
If you've been hurt in a car accident, call the Westford Car Accident Lawyers at Marcotte Law Firm for a free, no obligation consultation.