Tyngsboro, Massachusetts Personal Injury Lawyer
Finding a Personal Injury Lawyer is a very personal decision. Your lawyer will have to read your medical records, learn about your health, and find a way to explain that to the insurance company in a way that's beneficial to you. You need to find an attorney who you trust. Because not only will your attorney have access to all this information, but it will be that lawyer's responsibility to make sure that your information is protected from the insurance company.Experience in a Variety of Personal Injury Cases
At Marcotte Law Firm, our Tyngsboro Personal Injury Lawyers know that no two cases are the same. First, every accident is different. Our attorneys know that a car accident is different from a slip on the ice, just as a work injury is different from a botched surgery. More importantly, though, our lawyers understand that every person's medical history is different. For example, if a grandfather is driving his grandson to basketball practice and gets into a car accident, what might be a minor injury for the grandson might be a catastrophic injury to the grandfather.
We represent clients in a wide variety of cases:
- Car Accidents: Whether you were injured on a driver, passenger, motorcyclists, pedestrian or on a bicycle, we pursue a claim on your behalf to get you the compensation you deserve.
- Workers Compensation: When you're hurt on the job, getting benefits quickly can be the difference in being able to provide for your family
- Wrongful Death: When a life is taken due to the negligence of someone else, we represent families though these difficult times.
- Social Security Disability: For those unable to work because of a physical or mental disability, we help to obtain disability benefits including Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
- Premises Liability: When a property owner or property manager fails to maintain a piece of property, it can be a hazard for customers, visitors, tenants, or anyone else on the premises. We represent those who are injured due to this carelessness.
- Medical Malpractice: When a doctor, nurse, dentist, physician's assistant or other medical professional makes a preventable medical error, we hold that person responsible for your injuries.
We also represent clients with a wide variety of injuries:
- Broken Bones: These vary from leg and ankle fractures that require multiple surgeries to broken ribs that just need time.
- Soft Tissue Injuries: These are sprains and strains that don't always show up on many x-rays or MRIs.
- Head, Neck, and Back Injuries: These range from sprains and strains that get better in a few months to serious injuries that become permanent and chronic.
- Traumatic Brain Injuries: These are any injury to the brain, also commonly known as concussions.
- Knee Injuries: Whether it's an injury to a ligament such as an ACL or other conditions such as chondromalacia, knee injuries can be debilitating.
- Shoulder and Rotator Cuff Injuries: These are injuries that often require surgery.
At Marcotte Law Firm, we have decades of experience representing people injured through no fault of their own. More importantly, we're local lawyers for the local community. With our offices in Lowell, Woburn, and Andover, our clients know that not only will they have top notch legal representation, but they'll also have local access and a personalized approach to their case.
If you've been injured, call the Tyngsborough Personal Injury Lawyers at Marcotte Law Firm for a free, no obligation consultation.