Tewksbury, Massachusetts Car Accident Lawyer
If you've been injured in a car accident, you're likely looking for two things. First (and most importantly, you're looking for a Tewksbury Car Accident Lawyer who has the experience necessary to get you the results you deserve. Whether it's getting your medical bills paid, reimbursing you for your lost wages, or getting fair compensation for your pain and suffering, an experienced car accident attorney will be able to make sure you're not getting taken advantage of by the insurance company.
Second, you want to find a car accident lawyer who is local and accessible. Even if you hire the "best" car accident lawyer, it doesn't really matter if your lawyer won't return your phone calls or answer your emails. That's because part of being a lawyer is also counseling you and answering your questions. Whether it's questions about insurance, doctors, or how your case is progressing, having open lines of communication with your attorney is vital.Cutting Edge Car Accident Representation
At Marcotte Law Firm, our team of Car Accident Attorneys has been in the trenches for decades representing car accident injury victims from Tewksbury, Lowell, and across the Merrimack Valley. We have experience with all types of car accident cases and all types of injuries. This includes tackling some of the issues that that are becoming more common:
- Rideshare Car Accidents: Whether it's Uber or Lyft, millions of people use these services every day instead of classic taxis or public transportation. However, when accidents happen, there are a lot of unique issues when a driver uses his or her own personal car as a rideshare.
- Distracted Driving: What we used to call texting and driving has ballooned into a variety of things that can distract a driver and lead to a catastrophic car accident. We see drivers who think it's a good idea to scroll Instagram or use Facetime while behind the wheel. Though these types of car accidents are easily avoidable, they happen all too often.
Car accidents come in all shapes and sizes. With that, the injuries that they cause vary as well. Even two people who are involved in the same car accident can have different injuries. While one person might have a minor injury that's better in a couple days, the other may have long-lasting, if not permanent residual effects.
At Marcotte Law Firm, our experienced Tewksbury Car Accident Attorneys routinely handle cases for clients with the following types of injuries:
- Soft Tissue Injuries: The most common type of injury we see are sprains and strains to the neck and back. While most people with these injuries get better with time, some end up with chronic, long-term issues.
- Head, Neck & Spine Injuries: Spinal injuries can lead to issues throughout the body. Whether it's a herniated disc, spinal stenosis, or another head or neck injury, these injuries may require therapy, injections, or even major surgeries.
- Traumatic Brain Injuries: Concussions and other head injuries change a life in an instant. Not only are they difficult to deal with on a day-to-day basis, but they are also "invisible" injuries that many people aren't aware of.
- Catastrophic Injuries: Whether it's a broken bone, torn rotator cuff or other serious injury that leads to a permanent injury, many serious car accidents motorcycle accidents, and pedestrian accidents cause catastrophic injuries.
- Fatal Car Accidents: More than 38,000 people die every year in crashes across the country, many through no fault of their own.
At Marcotte Law Firm, our team of Tewksbury Car Accident Lawyers has decades of experience representing injury victims. If you've been injured in a car accident, call our Car Accident Lawyers for a free, no obligation consultation.