Lowell, Massachusetts Personal Injury Lawyers
Marcotte Law Firm has been serving Lowell and the Merrimack Valley since 1964. Over the past 50 years, it has built a reputation for providing top notch legal services while delivering a personalized approach to our clients and their cases. With our office conveniently located in downtown Lowell, we take pride in the fact that we've been the go-to personal injury law firm for Greater Lowell for decades.
If you're dealing with an injury, there are many unexpected challenges along the way. Not only are you trying to get better, but you're having to deal with various insurance companies, claim numbers, and doctor's offices. All you want to do is get the medical care that you need, but it's not always that easy. You're also having to deal with your day-to-day life. You still have a job that needs to be done and bills that need to be paid. At the same time, simple things that you used to take for granted can be challenging, if not impossible.Types of Personal Injury Cases
Personal injury cases come in many shapes and sizes. There are many unique ways that a person can get injured, and no two injuries are the same. At Marcotte Law Firm, our Lowell Personal Injury Attorneys have the experience necessary to get you the results you deserve in a wide variety of situations:
- Car Accidents: We represent drivers, passengers, pedestrians, motorcyclists, and bicyclists when they are injured due to the negligence of another driver.
- Medical Malpractice: We represent many patients who are injured due to preventable medical errors by doctors, dentists, nurses, and other medical professionals
- Premises Liability: We hold property owners and property managers responsible when their negligent maintenance causes injuries to innocent tenants, visitors, and customers at a variety of commercial properties.
- Workers Compensation: We represent injured workers as they pursue workers compensation benefits.
- Social Security Disability: We represent many disabled individuals as they apply for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
- Wrongful Death: We represent families who have lost a loved one in a variety of tragic circumstances.
Our lawyers take pride in providing the same level of service that we would for our family. This way of doing business was instilled by our founding lawyer, Albert Marcotte. After running his family taxi business in Lowell for many years, he grew his law firm by providing top notch service to the Lowell population that he felt he was a part of. Since his passing in 2020, Mr. Marcotte's grandson, Michael Molloy, has continued his grandfather's tradition.
No two cases are the same, and your case needs a personalized approach in order to maximize your recovery. The team of lawyers at Marcotte Law Firm have decades of experience dealing with personal injury cases, and our attorneys know that it's only with constant communication with our clients that we can provide top-notch service.