Lawrence, Massachusetts Personal Injury Lawyers
If you or a loved one have been injured in an accident, life can change in an instant. What was an otherwise normal day can turn into one you'll never forget. At Marcotte Law Firm, our Lawrence Personal Injury Attorneys understand the way a personal injury can alter a life. Whether your injury was minor, catastrophic, or even deadly, we understand that no amount of money is worth it.
That's why your Lawrence Personal Injury Lawyer should be experienced and compassionate. First, experience is important because the insurance company will fight with everything it can to pay you as little as possible. Its shareholders make more money if it pays you less money. You need a lawyer that can hold the insurance company's feet to the fire and pay you what you deserve.
Second, you need an Personal Injury Attorney who tries to understand what you're going through. Everyone's situation is different, and every injury is going to affect different people in different ways. That's why you need a Personal Injury Lawyer who will listen to you and try to understand how your life has changed.Types of Personal Injury Cases
No two personal injury cases are alike. However, the Personal Injury Lawyers at Marcotte Law Firm have decades of experience representing people with a wide variety of injuries in many different situations. However, these are the types of situations that we deal with most often:
- Car Accidents: Car Accidents happen in a variety of different ways. Whether you were rear ended at a red light or a passenger in a vehicle that lost control, the unfortunate fact is that many people suffer injuries in these crashes.
- Workers Compensation: Injured workers are entitled to Workers Compensation benefits. These include wage replacement benefits as well as payment of your medical bills
- Medical Malpractice: Doctors, nurses, and medical professionals are all human. They make mistakes. When these medical errors cause serious injuries to patients,
- Premises Liability: Landowners, Store Owners, and Property Managers are required to keep their properties safe for tenants, guests, and customers. This often does not happen, which can cause serious personal injuries.
- Social Security Disability: We have represented many people who are in the various stages of applying for Social Security Disability Benefits.
- Wrongful Death: When someone dies because of the negligence of someone else, you are entitled to compensation pursuant to the Wrongful Death Statute.
At Marcotte Law Firm, our team of Lawence Personal Injury Attorneys have been representing people who live, work, or travel through Lawrence for decades. With our offices conveniently located in Lowell, Andover, and Woburn, we provide a local and personalized approach to our clients. When you call us, you'll get in touch with a lawyer who is local to your area. You won't be stuck with a lawyer from the South Shore or even Florida.
If you've been injured, life doesn't stop when you're injured. Bills still need to be paid, children need to be taken care of, and chores need to be done. When you're trying to fit in doctors appointments, therapy visits, you don't need to worry about having to deal with the insurance companies, too.