Dracut, Massachusetts Personal Injury Lawyers
Finding the right Personal Injury Lawyer can be like finding the needle in the haystack. With commercials on TV, billboards on the side of the road, and what seems like thousands of results with a google search, how can you know who to pick?How Do I Know Which Personal Injury Lawyer to Pick?
At Marcotte Law Firm, we think that when looking for the right Personal Injury Attorney, you should be trying to find an attorney who has two things: experience and personality. First, experience is obviously important. Whether it’s a young attorney who has only been practicing for a short time or an experienced lawyer who doesn’t specialize in Personal Injury, there are many pitfalls that can sink a case if they’re not handled correctly.
Second, it’s important to find a local lawyer who you’re comfortable with. While you might be tempted to go with a national law firm or even one from Boston, what they may be lacking is the personal touch to representation. A personal injury case is a marathon, not a sprint. You’ll be working with your personal injury lawyer for quite some time, and hopefully very closely. It’s important that you find a lawyer who will give you individualized attention, as that’s what your case needs.Types of Personal Injury Cases
At Marcotte Law Firm, our Dracut Personal Injury Attorneys have decades of experience with a wide variety of cases, including:
- Car Accidents: Over more than 50 years, Marcotte Law Firm has been the go-to firm in Dracut and the surrounding communities for people injured in car accidents.
- Workers Compensation: We have represented thousands of injured workers in their claim for Workers Compensation benefits. These benefits are a lifeline to replace your wages and pay your medical bills when you’ve been hurt at work.
- Wrongful Death: We have represented dozens of families who have lost a loved one due to the negligence of another person. Nothing can bring your loved one back, but we do our best to hold those responsible accountable.
- Medical Malpractice: Many doctors, nurses, dentists, and other medical professionals make preventable medical errors that injure patients and cause lifelong problems.
- Premises Liability: When a landowner, store owner, or property manager doesn’t maintain their property, it puts others at risk. When this negligence causes an injury, we pursue those who are responsible.
- Social Security Disability: No matter how badly they want to, many are unable to work because of a physical or mental impairment. Social Security Disability is available for many of these people, and we help with benefits under both Disability programs.
At Marcotte Law Firm, we are local Personal Injury Lawyers for the local community. With our offices conveniently located in Lowell, Woburn, and Andover, we’re a law firm that represents people in Dracut and the Merrimack Valley because that’s where we are. When you call our offices, you’ll get a local lawyer, not someone who’s from Boston or even out-of-state.