Chelmsford, Massachusetts Personal Injury Lawyers
Finding a Personal Injury Lawyer can be difficult. Whether you've seen tv commercials, ads on Facebook, or dozens of lawyers websites on a google search, there are many lawyers who you can choose from. However, all personal injury lawyers aren't created equal.
At Marcotte Law Firm, we combine legal acumen with an individualized approach to provide the representation that injury victims deserve. With our offices conveniently located in Lowell, Woburn, and Andover, we have been representing people from Chelmsford and the surrounding communities since 1964. We use our experience along with our relationship with the local Chelmsford community to provide the highest quality representation to our clients.Types of Personal Injury Cases
Throughout the years, our Personal Injury Attorneys have seen very unique ways that people were injured. Even so, all cases generally fit into a few basic categories:
- Car Accidents: These are people who are injured when in an accident involving a car, truck, SUV, or tractor trailer. It can include people who are involved in single-vehicle car accidents or multi-car pileups. It also includes drivers, passengers, motorcyclists, pedestrians, and cyclists.
- Workers Compensation: These are claims brought by people who are injured in the course of their employment. These injured workers usually bring claims for lost wage benefits and to get their medical bills paid
- Premises Liability: These are cases brought against property owners and property managers for injuries that occur on public property. These injuries can happen in an apartment, condominium, retail store, or anywhere the public is welcome.
- Medical Malpractice: These are cases against doctors, nurses, and other medical professionals for preventable medical errors that injure their patients.
- Wrongful Death: This is a term that encompasses any type of negligent conduct that caused death. It can include car accidents, work injuries, or any type of injury
- Social Security Disability: These are claims for Social Security Disability Insurance or Supplemental Security Income benefits from the Federal government for people who are unable to work because of a disability
When you're looking for a Personal Injury Attorney, it's important that you find someone who's local. That's because accessibility and relatability is pivotal to proper legal representation. A personal injury case is just that: personal. You'll need to have a relationship with your lawyers that's built on trust. Not only will you have to rely on the advice that your attorney gives you, but you'll also have to be comfortable enough to be open and honest with your lawyer about how your injury has affected you on a day-to-day basis.
At Marcotte Law Firm, our Chelmsford Personal Injury Lawyers have decades of experience providing personalized representation to our clients. We treat each client as we'd treat our family. We feel proudest when our former clients refer their friends and family, because they know that we'll take good care of them. Some of our original clients have referred us to their children, and their children have then referred us to their children.