Burlington, Massachusetts Personal Injury Lawyers
If you've been injured in an accident, your life has likely been turned upside down. Not only are you dealing with insurance companies, doctors, and various physical limitations, but you're also dealing with the same day to day events that life brings us all. Because life doesn't stop when you get injured, you need a local Burlington Personal Injury Lawyer who can help take some things off your plate.
At Marcotte Law Firm, our Burlington Personal Injury Lawyers have decades of experience representing people who are injured through no fault of their own. Our attorneys understand all the added burdens on you. We know that not only are you dealing with an injury, you're dealing with the uncertainty of not knowing how long it'll take you to get back to normal.Types of Personal Injury Cases
If you've been hurt, you need an experienced Personal Injury attorney who has dealt with your situation before. This experience comes in many forms. There is the experience necessary to deal with your specific type of case. For example, a lawyer who deals with a car accident case might not also have the experience necessary to handle a workers compensation case for an injured worker.
At the same time, there are a wide variety of injuries that can result from these cases. Some accidents cause minor strains and sprains that get better after a short round of therapy. On the other hand, there are serious accidents that cause broken bones, catastrophic injuries, or even death. It's important to hire a Personal Injury attorney who has experience dealing with people who have been in your situation.
At Marcotte Law Firm, our Burlington, Massachusetts Personal Injury Attorneys routinely handle the following types of cases:
- Car Accidents: We have handled thousands of cases for car accident injury victims. This ranges from relatively minor fender benders to high-speed multi-car pileups.. It also includes a wide variety of injuries, from sprains and strains to broken bones and ruptured discs to wrongful death claims.
- Workers Compensation: We have decades of experience represented injured workers in claims with the Department of Industrial Accidents.
- Premises Liability: Whenever we go to a commercial property, including an apartment building, we trust that the property's owner and manager will keep it safe for us to use. When that doesn't happen and it causes an injury, we make sure that the person who made the mistake pays fair compensation.
- Medical Malpractice: It's an unfortunate fact that medical errors are common in the medical system. When a doctor makes a mistake and causes a preventable injury, we hold them responsible.
- Social Security Disability: We represent many individuals who are applying for Social Security Disability Benefits. This includes people who are applying for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) as well as Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
If you've been injured in an accident, it's important to hire a local Burlington Personal Injury Lawyer who can guide you through the process. The insurance company will spare no expense to pay you as little as possible. You should have a team of lawyers on your side to even the playing field.
At Marcotte Law Firm, our Personal Injury Lawyers have decades of experience pursuing all types of personal injury claims for injury victims. If you've been hurt in an accident, call the Experience Personal Injury Lawyers at Marcotte Law Firm for a free, no obligation consultation.