Billerica, Massachusetts Personal Injury Lawyers
When you've been hurt in an accident of any time, life changes. What used to be your normal life doesn't exist anymore. Instead, your time is filled with doctors visits, calls from the insurance company, and worrying about how long this is going to last. The salt on the wound is that your normal responsibilities don't get put on hold. You still have the same responsibilities; you still have to pay your rent or mortgage, you still have to take care of your family, and you still have to get to work.
At Marcotte Law Firm, our Billerica Personal Injury Lawyers understand your situation. That's why our attorneys think it's our job to take as much off your plate as possible. Getting fairly compensated is important, but being available to answer your questions and guide you through the process is what differentiates a good Personal Injury Attorney from the rest.Types of Personal Injury Cases
Personal injuries come in all shapes in sizes, and they happen in more ways you can think. At Marcotte Law Firm, our Billerica Personal Injury Lawyers have handled thousands of personal injury cases over our decades in practice. This includes the following types of cases:
- Car Accidents: We have handled countless cases of people injured by car accidents. This includes drivers, passengers, pedestrians, and cyclists. We know the ins and outs of these cases, which are more complicated than many would lead you to believe.
- Workers Compensation: We represent many people who are injured at work and are in need of Workers Compensation benefits. We do everything we can to get these workers benefits without delay.
- Premises Liability: We hold property owners and managers responsible for injuries caused by dilapidated properties.
- Wrongful Death: We have handled dozens of cases for families who have lost a loved one due to the negligence of a third party.
- Social Security Disability: We have been successful in hundreds of claims for Social Security Disability Insurance and Supplemental Security Income for individuals who are unable to work because of a disability.
At Marcotte Law Firm, our Personal Injury Attorneys have achieved statewide recognition for their stellar representation of clients injured through no fault of their own. We combine that legal skill with a local approach tailored to the local community. With our offices conveniently located in Lowell, Woburn, and Andover, we have been representing injury victims from Billerica and the surrounding communities since 1964.
Our lawyers find that we do our best work when we have our clients as a partner in their claim. No one knows our clients' injuries better than our clients themselves. Our attorneys know that in order to pursue a claim diligently and expeditiously, we can't do it alone; we need our clients there with us.
If you've been injured, you deserve a local Personal Injury Attorney who will not only fight to get you the compensation you deserve, but also one who will be accessible. Call the Billerica Personal Injury Lawyers at Marcotte Law Firm for a free, no obligation consultation.