Andover, Massachusetts Personal Injury Lawyers
Getting injured through no fault of your own is tough in many respects. The most obvious problems are your physical injuries. Whether the accident caused a broken bone, torn a ligament, or something more serious, you'll be the one who has to go through the day-to-day battle of recovery. However, what's not as obvious to those who haven't gone through a recovery are the other things that you'll need to go through. Whether it's dealing with your insurance company or trying to take care of your day to day chores, you still have to deal with your normal life.
At Marcotte Law Firm, our team of experienced Andover Personal Injury Attorneys know what you're going through. Our attorneys have decades of experience representing injury victims who were hut in a variety of ways and have a range of injuries. Our lawyers have handled cases for clients with neck sprains from fender benders, and we've handled Wrongful Death claims stemming from Bicycle Accidents.Types of Personal Injury Cases
There's a variety of ways that a personal can be injured. However, the majority of our cases fall into one of these categories
- Car Accidents: We have represented thousands of car accident injury victims. These cases can get surprisingly complex, and we use our experience to get you the results you deserve.
- Premises Liability: Whether it's a store, apartment building, or any type of commercial property, land owners and property managers are required to keep their spaces safe for visitors. When these defects cause injuries, our attorneys hold their feet to the fire.
- Workers Compensation: Injured workers are entitled to Workers Compensation benefits, which includes lost wage benefits and medical bill coverage. We get our clients benefits as quickly as possible, which allows the injured worker to pay their bills
- Medical Malpractice: When doctors make preventable medical errors, our attorneys hold them accountable
- Social Security Disability: We help many people through the process of applying for Social Security Disability benefits.
- Wrongful Death: When someone dies in what was a preventable accident, our lawyers represent the families who lost a loved one in the most tragic circumstances.
If you or a loved one have been injured through no fault of your own, it's important to find a Personal Injury lawyer that's not only experienced, but also one that's local. If your lawyer is from out of state, or even if they're in Boston, how are you going to be able to be in constant communication with them? You don't want to have to spend a whole day in order just to have a 30 minute meeting with your attorney.
At Marcotte Law Firm, our Personal Injury Lawyers have represented people from Andover and the Merrimack Valley for decades. To make it more convenient to meet with our clients, we maintain an office in Andover. This is because we think it's important to be in constant communication with our clients. Only when we work together as a team can we achieve the outstanding results that our clients deserve.